Friday, November 25, 2011

Thanks and all that

Well.  It's thanksgiving (or it was twenty minutes ago).  That well known american holiday where we eat until we'd enjoy barfing, and then go back for more pie.  I'm a vegetarian, so I didn't touch the turkey lol.  I had plenty of sweet potatoes, green beans, and bread to make me swear never to eat again.  A promise I make regularly  ;)

So enough with all the boring stuff-  Here's what I'm thankful for..
My family of course, but it only starts there. 



my wonderful and fantastic, completely amazing friends. 


cookies.

new guitar strings.

beautiful artwork.

star wars.


insanely awesome music.





my dog.

and of course, flowers... especially Black Eyed Susans  :)

and my bed.  high speed internet.  rainy days.  sunny days.  youtube.  good books.  movies.  etc.


Stuff I'm not thankful for-
when my bed is made.  dial-up.  when good books are turned into crappy movies.  mayonnaise.  I could keep going, but you get the idea  ;)

Happy Thanksgiving people!


love,
abbey







No comments: