Saturday, December 31, 2011

I Party!!

Haha.  Not really.




"I know for a FACT you don't party-  I party"



So here's me, at home.  Not out partying.  Why?  Because I still don't have a driver's license and my parents don't want to drive me anywhere with all the drunk people on the road... Thanks a lot drunk people, you're ruining my life.  And I'm totally kidding.  My life will never be in shambles because I didn't go to a party.  haha.  And I'm not even going to make a list of New Years resolutions because I know I'll never keep them, and I know how painfully boring it is to read some random person's list of resolutions... ;)
So yeah, maybe I'll have another movie marathon!  The geek in me shows itself yet again.
Happy 2012!  I wonder if the Mayans are right? 



love,
abbey

No comments: