Saturday, January 21, 2012

The golden rule

I don't particularly like reading things like this on other blogs/websites and I really don't like talking about it anymore.. I've lost all excitement in arguing political controversial topics, mostly because in the long run it probably doesn't much matter anyway, and the people who speak up usually don't understand what they're talking about.  Which is great, because honestly none of us have any idea what we're talking about, therefore we are all probably idiots.  Soo this will be the only time I go and blog about political stuff  ;) 
But for the life of me I can't understand why people give this guy such a hard time.. for some reason it's a touchy subject-

http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/283056/20120117/ron-paul-booed-advocating-golden-rule.htm


This is just a pretty generic article about a republican SCarolina debate.  But I think it makes a good point.  
So tell me, why would "christian conservatives" boo a suggestion to make the golden rule the foreign policy?
I think that's kinda funny.  Sounds like the smartest idea I've heard lately.



love,
abbey



The Golden Rule
“Do to others whatever you would have them do to you...."  -Matthew 7:12

No comments: