Monday, March 19, 2012

Good luck Saints!


It's that time of year again, time for basketball tournaments!

 chilln' with my best friend James!  (ignore my disturbing face)  


I gave James this sharpie tattoo last year for Nationals.  he's number 13 for the Saints basketball team (hence the angel wings).  
I have to admit my artwork even then is a bit embarrassing, but I like the design anyway.  and we didn't have time for one this year  :/  ah well..

The Saints are going to dominate at nationals! 



love,
abbey





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loove your blog. You are really coil and funny. You haven't ever written about your best friend before, he is cute!

darth-abbey said...

Aw thanks! (and james thanks you..) He is pretty cute, but I'm biased ;)
Thanks for reading! <3

random fact about me: Anonymous names disrupt my already low level of sanity.

Anonymous said...

I don't really feel comfortable putting my name on the Internet because you never know who will be reading it. But I really like your blog and I don't want to disrupt your sanity so you can call me #7. Where do you get your inspiration from?

darth-abbey said...

Alrighty #7, glad to have you here :) much better!
My "inspiration" comes from my brothers and sister, my friends, music, and basically any kind of funny happenings I'm lucky enough to witness... ;)